Sunday, October 3, 2010

Finished Botany Quilt

I know I promised these pictures days ago, but this has been a drill weekend, so Shaine has not been able to make it home before dark to help me hold it up and take a decent picture outside. I ran out to the backyard to snap this one before the sun went down.

It was made using this tutorial from Piece N Quilt. While I love my finished project, I now wish I hadn't opted out on the ric rac! I used contrasting brown thread to quilt, which looks cool on the brown back, but stands out a bit TOO much on the front. Ahhh well, I like it anyway, and it's staying here with us!

See? Aubree loves it already!

2 comments:

The Quilted Finish said...

Hi , thanks for leaving a comment and entering my giveaway. Love the quilt your little girl is on! Good luck with the giveaway.

Ariane said...

Ah!! Such a cute quilt. Love it!!!