Sunday, August 15, 2010

Big Things This Way!

First of all, Cullen has a new little cousin on the way! Shaine's cousin's wife (confusing, maybe?) is in labor at the moment, and little Liam will be here soon! I am going to try my hand at some embroidery to put his name on a little blanket I want to make for him. I will hopefully have that to show in the next few days. I certainly have enough embroidery floss to choose from:

Also, I finally went ahead and opened an etsy shop! There isn't much in there yet, but hopefully will be someday soon, I seem to have been bitten by the sewing bug and have LOTS of plans/ideas in my head!

Lastly, 44th Street Fabric is having ANOTHER giveaway! How awesome is that? And this time there will be two winners, one receiving 2 Lily & Will charm packs and a quilt pattern, and the other receiving 2 Fandango charm packs and a quilt pattern (thats the one I am hoping for!). Get over there for your chance(s) to win, and good luck!

No comments: