Saturday, January 15, 2011

A few blocks and an Update

I finished Block 6 of the Layer Cake Quilt Along a few days ago.

I like how it turned out!! I think I should have thought ahead more when picking the squares for the blocks, because now alot of the squares left are the same prints in different colors. I'm not sure how the rest of the blocks will look, but I can't wait!

I also *mostly* finished my Birdie Stitches BOM for the month of January. All except for two spirals at the top

I probably won't finish that until later this month though, so I am sharing it now.

Ever feel like you took too much on? Well, I'm there! Haha at least it is keeping me busy and my mind off other things. I ALSO am participating in the PS I Quilt Postage Stamp Quilt Along, and I am almost done with my strip sets and should have a picture to show you all tomorrow!

The new place is almost all settled and coming together, but I have to run to the store and go get some other little stuff, and get ready for work. Longer post later :)

1 comment:

Ariane said...

Your blocks look great!!! Love the birdie one. Gorgeous!!!!