Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Block 4

I'm still around, but not getting much done in the sewing side of my life. I'll stop keeping everyone in the dark, and long story short, Shaine and I are separating. It's not exactly my decision, and not what I want, but we both have things to work on and he thinks it will be better if we aren't living together for that time. I am renting a townhouse a few miles up the interstate, and slowly moving my stuff over. That, combined with working and recovering from the holidays has really put a cramp on my time!

However, a few days ago I got block 4 of the LCQA done. I had cut all the pieces for block 5, but made some irreparable mistakes while sewing them together, so I am redoing the whole thing. Here is block 4 though:

Hopefully I will have some more to share soon! I have another project I am working on, but it isn't picture-ready yet :)

5 comments:

Jewel said...

I am so sorry. It is hard hard thing to seperate especially with young children.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

I'm sorry to hear of your seperation. Hopefully everything will be resolved for the best in the near future.
Your block is absolutely gorgeous. It is my favorite of all the #4 blocks I have seen.

Ariane said...

Oh I'm so sorry to hear about your seperation! That ia so hard, especially with your new baby and your other little one. Be strong!!! I'll say a few prayers to help you get through this time!! Your block looks great!! Lots of hugs!!! Ariane

Karin said...

I´m sorry to hear about you two seperating. I wish you all the best for the next few weeks/month and that everything will work out.

Your blocks looks great!!

Heather Christine said...

The block looks great! I like it ;)
I'm sorry about you & Shaine. I hope things get better! *hug*