Well, I *finally* finished Victoria's block for 15 Minutes Play's Scrap-Bee. Just in the nick of time, I believe. I have one more block to make for another Bee/Swap, and a few other miscellaneous things and I am all caught up.
Here is the block I made for Victoria:
It was really fun to make, but made me totally step out of my element! (That's a good thing!) I think I am really going to enjoy this bee!
I also finished a quilt I was making on commission. It looks amazing, and has taken me soooo long to finish, but unfortunately I had to give it to her today and didn't take a good picture beforehand... Hopefully she snaps a few for me, since this is the best I have:
The pic was taken before the quilting (meandering loops and occasional "hidden" hearts using a brown-green variegated thread), and before the binding. I am quite proud of the finish, even if I got down to the wire with completing it!
Side note- I really need to get a new camera now. This iphone is great for many things, but detailed pictures with good lighting is not one of them. *sigh*