Saturday, July 24, 2010

Friday Night Sew-in


Well, since Shaine had his wisdom tooth pulled yesterday, he was a bit out of it, so after Cullen went to bed, I actually had the night to myself! I didn't get a whole lot done, as I was having some tension issues with my machine (I am thinking it was the thread, since that was the only thing different)...

I did manage to put this together for my friend's little girl though:

I am unhappy with the look of the ribbon straps though, so I am going to make a fabric one today. I sent her a picture already, though, and she loves it, which makes me happy :)

Today I am going to try my hand at a laptop bag, and I am generally using THIS tutorial to do so, with just minor changes. My sister FINALLY re-enrolled herself for college, so I am making her the laptop/book bag as a gift.

And to those who would like a giggle to start off the day (or afternoon, evening, whatever it is when you read this), here is a video I recorded of Shaine while the anesthesia still had its grips on him! He was trying to tell me why it would be okay for him to drive instead of me!

No comments: